ADMISSION OF STUDENTS
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without furnishing reasons.
- Formal admission is complete only after the Application Form has been considered by the Principal and orders are issued to admit the student.
- No student will be admitted to the school without an Original Transfer Certificate from the last school attended (For admission to Std. I the Original Birth Certificate is required issued by the Municipal Corporation).
- A student who has not attended any school whatsoever, or who comes from a private school must produce Municipal Corporation’s Birth Certificate at the time of admission.
RULES FOR FEES
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Pay the fees A/c Payee crossed cheque in the name of SEVASADAN SAKSHAM CBSE SCHOOL.
- Fees should be paid by 15th as per fees chart, failing which a fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be charged up to 30th of that month.
- Fees should be usually paid by the Parent, Guardian of the student or any authorised person only.
- In case the fees is not paid by the 30th of the month, the name of the child is liable to be struck off from the roll.
- Only those students who have paid all school dues till the date will be permitted to appear for the examinations.
- Term fees is payable twice a year at the beginning of the first and the third term.
- Fees will be accepted in the school office between 9:00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. on all working days.
SCHOOL UNIFORM (New admission & Re-admission)
The prescribed uniform is as follows :
Girls: Dark steel Grey skirt with Grey striped half sleeve blouse. White socks with dark double grey stripes and black coloured tights. Black leather shoes with one swap buckle arrangement, black ribbons or hairbands and belt. Cross neck Frosted Grey Tunic is prescribed for the girls of Primary.
White Uniform: (Only on Wednesday for P.T.) white box pleated undivided skirt, White blouse, belt. White socks with dark double grey stripes, white canvas shoes. Girls to put white ribbons or hair bands.
Boys: Dark steel Grey half pants Grey striped half sleeves shirt. White socks with dark double grey stripes . Black leather shoes with black laces and belt. ( Full pant is permitted from Std. VI onwards).
White Uniform: (Only for Wednesday for P.T.) White half/full pant, white half sleeve shirt, belt, white socks with dark double grey stripes and white canvas shoes.
Friday Uniform :
Boys: House wise T-shirt, white half/full pant, belt white socks with dark double grey double stripes, white canvas shoes.
Girls: House wise, T-shirt, white box pleated undivided skirt, belt, white socks with dark double grey double stripes, white canvas shoes.
1. On working days and at the school function student must wear the uniform prescribed by the school.
2. On open day student must come in proper school uniform along with parents.
3. A student must come to the school clean and tidy. A student who is not properly dressed and whose general appearance does not confirm to such regulations as the school prescribed, will be penalised.
RULES OF THE SCHOOL
1. Punctuality – The student must reach the school ten minutes before the first bell. All defaulters will be sent back, at the risk of the parents. The school does not take any responsibility regarding this.
2. Parents are requested to ensure that their children reach school in time and are picked up in time. The school will look after the children for a maximum period of 30 minutes after the last bell.
3. Parents must also ensure that the school has the correct residential address along with telephone numbers,
GENERAL RULES 1 :
1. A student must return to the school after the holidays in time. Defaulter will be liable to have his/her name struck of Roll. Exemption can be granted only to those who are bedridden as evidenced by a medical certificate.
2. A student who comes late or has been absent must bring an explanation letter from parents or guardian. It should be countersigned by the Principal and given to the Class-teacher. It will be highly appreciated if such leave is pre-sanctioned.
3. A student is forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours without permission.
4. Attendance is compulsory on the first and last working day.
5. Attendance at official school functions like Sport day. Annual Day (Concert) etc. is compulsory.
GENERAL RULES 2 :
1. Students are expected to address their teachers and all members of staff with due respect and politeness.
2. Students are expected to converse in English in the School.
3. Students should keep their classes and the school premises neat and tidy. Any kind of damage to the property of school will have to be borne by the students.
4. Disturbing the other classes, rowdism in the class or on the playground will not be allowed.
5. Irregular attendance, continued misbehavior, lack of interest in school work, cheating in the exams, stealing and misbehavior even outside the school premise are sufficient reasons for dismissal.
GENERAL RULES 3 :
1. Parents and guardians who wish to check the progress of their child should meet the teacher concerned by prior appointment, after the school hours.
2. Parents are expected to come to school along with their children on every llnd Saturday to enquire about the progress of their children. Children must come in School Uniform.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
1. The school does not allow a student to celebrate his/her birthday in the school by wearing any dress other than the uniform and it also restricts distributing gifts / sweet, etc.
2. Only in exceptional circumstances should a private tutor be employed. Teachers in the school are not permitted to take tutions of student of their school.
3. No document related with the student will be given to any person other than the parents. However, if the parent authorises some one, after attesting his/her signature, then only, any document can be handed over to the person. Please note.
1. A students who has been suffering from or who has been in contact with any infectious disease must produce a certificate from a Competent Medical Authority that he may attend the school without the risk of conveying infection. Students suffering from the following must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the school.
(i) CHICKEN POX : Six days after the disappearance of first crop of vesicles. (Nearly 15 days)
(ii) MEASLES : Seven days from rash (Nearly 15 days)
(iii) MUMPS : Until swelling of the salivary glands has subsided which may take nine days from the appearance of the distinct symptoms.
A student must attend games and other activities outside the school hours. Participating in such activities will be deemed compulsory by the school authorities. Exemption may be granted on written request from the parent. Such exemption should not be lightly sought, as games play an important part in a pupils all round education.
WITHDRAWAL OF STUDENTS
- For withdrawal of a student from the school, a week’s notice must be given in writing.
- The school management, acting through the head of the school will request the withdrawal of a student who fails for two consecutive years in the same class.
DEPARTMENT OF LIBRARY
- Silence shall be strictly observed in the Library.
- Rare books, Reference books are not generally issued.
- After using books / newspapers / magazines / journals should be kept at proper / allotted places.
- From Std. VI onwards every student will be issued a book for a week.
- It is expected that the student reads the book at home as an activity.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the child reads the book every week so as to cultivate reading habits in the child.
- Books in special demand may be lent for a shorter period as decided by the Librarian.
- No person shall damage or disfigure books or other properties of the
- Library. A user shall have to replace such books or other properties damaged or make payment for the value thereof.
- Every user should sign the issue register while taking and returning the books.
- User must satisfy themselves about the physical condition of the books before borrowing, otherwise they shall be held responsible for any damage or multilation noticed at the time of returning.
- A user who repeatedly fails to return books on due date may not be lent any books as decided by the Librarian.
- An over due charge of Rs. 5/- per book per day will be charged if a book is kept beyond the due date.
Above rules will help the users as well as the staff and would also prove useful in the management of the Library.
EXAMINATION AND PROMOTION
- Promotion is granted on the basis of performance and attendance of the student in the entire year.
- To avoid unhealthy competition among the students, to ensure a particular rank and to broaden their out look about the evaluation process it has been decided that the student will be awarded ‘Grades’ instead of ‘Ranks’ in the various examination conducted by the school.
Highly qualified and experienced teaching staff is appointed in the school. Their Sincere efforts help in moulding the children to achieve their desired goal.